for sale : usa UPDATE FISHING TACKLE FLEA MARKET & OUTDOOR SHOW

SEE ALL OF YOU SUNDAY MORNING PLEASE TAKE TIME LOOK AROUND A COUPLE TIMES. IT WILL BE CROWDED !.

THANK YOU ALL !

FISHING TACKLE FLEA MARKET & OUTDOOR SHOW. SUNDAY, MARCH 25, 2018  9:00A,M -- 2:00 P.M.

CLUTE PARK COMMUNITY CENTER EAST 4TH. STREET WATKINS GLEN NY

FISHING TACKLE GALORE NEW, USED, ANTIQUE.

$3.00 ADMISSION, UNDER 10 FREE

SPONSORED BY FINGER LAKES TROLLERS ASSOCIATION

FOOD AND REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE

HELD ANNUALLY FOR OVER 25 YEARS

50 + VENDORS

th.jpg

Edited by gasman2438
PIC.

Yea I really liked that show!! R&R was there selling their super slims spoons and a ton of venders selling all kinds of name brand stuff at a excellent price!! I’m going to that show also!,,

There is a show on March 17th in the Brewerton Fire station that starts at 9:00 AM.March 24th at the Alexander FD from 9:00 AM.The biggest and BEST is the Watkins Clute Park on the 25th of March.Fishy Business will be at all of these shows selling mostly NEW products

2 hours ago, Fishy said:

There is a show on March 17th in the Brewerton Fire station that starts at 9:00 AM.March 24th at the Alexander FD from 9:00 AM.The biggest and BEST is the Watkins Clute Park on the 25th of March.Fishy Business will be at all of these shows selling mostly NEW products

Thank you for the clarification

I'm bringing a 2007 Honda 4 stroke 2HP motor with. Very Low hours, a bunch of antique lures and rods and an Outdrive Cowling, and Merc thunderbolt ignition system. With the key.....looking to barter or Trade for a 90s or above 35 to 50 HP Tiller Long shaft......2 or 4 stroke....something reliable and well taken care of