Salmon

Kwall

I have 2 trip planned to fish out of Olcott, the weekend of 24 of June and weekend of 13 of July, my question is I want to do a kids weekend witch would be the better of the 2 , I’m from Michigan 

June is often considered a "transition" month for the lake and fishing can be pretty unpredictable my choice would be July of the two.

I’m going to take the kids in July, really wan a chance to ge these kids on some big kings , the get super excited with Walleye, and perch so watching them get a big king would be icing on the cake 

On the plus side at least you'll be within the western section of the lake at that time of year but again some of it heavily depends on weather conditions between now and then setting up water conditions

On 3/12/2018 at 10:33 PM, Kwall said:

I have 2 trip planned to fish out of Olcott, the weekend of 24 of June and weekend of 13 of July, my question is I want to do a kids weekend witch would be the better of the 2 , I’m from Michigan 

There's no port on the lake I'd rather fish out of in mid July than Olcott.  Go with the July 13 weekend.

Edited by Tim Bromund
typo