LOU Store Coupon

hope some of this stuff makes it to bait shops around the lake im more of a fish thinking personalty if it looks good im gona bite even if it cost me my last dollar,narbys ,capt cove ,fat nanceys,would cover my stopping grounds if they purchased a certain amount ya could give em free (ouch)or discounted links i might even elaborate on my opinion like dont go there unless ya want good advise ,huge lure ,tape, downriggerparts(capt cove),tackle,and flasher selection,good prices,fishing tips from people who live there ,and friendly service .........i ant got no credit card but always gotta little cash stashed somewhere..

Cool Jim! I received my Hat and Golf shirt yesterday as well. The shirt looks great and shipping was VERY fast. As new items become available I will be adding them to the store right along, so keep checking back there now and again if you are interested.

Chad any chance of getting larger than 2x shirts, some here are bigger class of fisherman. :$

No comment Tony. I'm not sure they make 10xx :)

Sides that did Mike talk to you about Williamsport this weekend?

Didn't get the nick-name BIG for nothing!!!! 3xtall. :D The company that does our work clothes puts a 32" sleeve on all shirts. All mine look like the 3/4 miami vice look. :x