for sale : usa Penn downriggers for sale

Penn second generation electric downriggers for sale.  Includes swivel bases, power cord pigtales, ball retrievers, penn terminal swivels, ball hangers, cannon balls.  2 with 2 foot arms - $700 for pair.  2 with 4 foot arms - $750 for pair.  All 4 for $1400.  Tom  806-771-3552

20170412_105011.jpg

Last used on the lake about 5 years ago.  Stored in climate controlled basement.  Within past 3 months I have kooked them up to 12v battery and tested all 4.  Yes all 4 have auto-stop as they are second generation.  The older first generation have a grey housing, these are black.  I will demonstrate all 4 are operational before sale.

Would you be willing to meet me at lake Oneida this Saturday, I’ll take the longer boom riggers and will pay cash?? I’ll be at the Brewerton fire house for a fishing show traveling up from pa.

Edited by pap

I had a buddy look it up and it’s a 1. 1/2hrs after my 4hrs to get to the show on Saturday. That just to far from me I’ll have to say sorry but I’m out. PAP

I believe the buyer wanted to see that they operate as I claim before purchasing, and I don't blame him.  Gentlemen, eBay has these listed from $450 to $500.  Add the balls, terminal tackle, ball hangers and the retrievers, swivel bases and power pigtails and the prices I have posted are a good deal.

Last used on the lake about 5 years ago.  Stored in climate controlled basement.  Within past 3 months I have kooked them up to 12v battery and tested all 4.  Yes all 4 have auto-stop as they are second generation.  The older first generation have a grey housing, these are black.  I will demonstrate all 4 are operational before sale.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

11 hours ago, Pattybee said:

I believe the buyer wanted to see that they operate as I claim before purchasing, and I don't blame him.  Gentlemen, eBay has these listed from $450 to $500.  Add the balls, terminal tackle, ball hangers and the retrievers, swivel bases and power pigtails and the prices I have posted are a good deal.

Hey guys no hard feelings, I probably would have run up there, but after the show I’m picking up another set of riggers, fortunately they are on the way back home about 35 minutes out of the way. So I’m good. Best of luck with your sales. Definitely a lot of riggers for the $$$.