Lowrance transducer

I have HDS Gen 3 and Gen 2 on my boat. My Gen 3 had a P66 and the Gen 2 has a 50/200.

I have a brand new Elite Ti7 I don't use. It has the totalscan transducer. Totalscan transducer fits the structure Port on the Gen3. Can I use that for structure scan on the Gen3?? If so do I have to manually switch from transducer to transducer for Sonar/Structurescan??

Planning on linking units through Ethernet so I can delete the standard 50/200 transducer currently linked to my Gen2

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Last time so I feel like I'm asking the right question for you, sorry about this just trying to clarify. Right now my Gen 2 is not linked so that is fine.
My Gen 3 is set up like this
In the sonar port I have a P66 plugged in
In the structurescan port I have the totalscan ducer plugged in
In the installation I chose the P66 transducer.

When I select sonar page I can see it's working. When I switch to structure scan it doesn't seem to automatically switch the totalscan (when this transducer is working I can hear it).

Sorry for beating a dead horse and do appreciate your help

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

In the Gen3 you can't run a Totalscan and a 2D; if you want to do this you need to unplug one of the 2 and choose the right transducer in the sonar menu installation. The HDS Carbon can do this because there is 2 processors. If you want downscan and sidescan and 2D (P66) you need a LSS-2 transducer that will be plug in the black connecor and the P66 connect in the bue connector

• 1 month later...