Gambler Rigs and Hammerhead cowbells

GAMBLER

Anyone that believes dodgers and spin n glos are the way to catch lakers needs to watch these videos.  This is a normal day at the office.

Edited by GAMBLER
  • Like 2

Yeah, a guy can get tired quick on your boat...no doubt, you have a system. Thanks for sharing it with us mortals :rofl:

You're going to be at the ELOSTA show this weekend with your rigs?

Nothing like a good old fashioned mud chicken rodeo:lol: The downside nobody has the opportunity for a nap when fishing with Brian:) Hey what did you end up with in the way of editing software? Video looks real good....

Edited by Sk8man

Holy shyt Brian that’s bring home the mail for sure!! My uncle said the guy on the right in the second video reminds him of me ever time I hook a rigger up I moon the rest of the guys:lol: never seen anyone with their ass crack hanging out more them me but that guy runs a close 2nd, LOL. Great videos!! PAP

Hey Brian, Great video footage.
Curious what rod, reel & line set are you using? 

The rods are Daiwa Heartland 8’6” rigger rods. The reels are Daiwa saltiest 30’s without line counters. The 6.1:1 gear ratio is great for getting the slack line out in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nothing like a good old fashioned mud chicken rodeo:lol: The downside nobody has the opportunity for a nap when fishing with Brian[emoji4] Hey what did you end up with in the way of editing software? Looks real good....

I have no picked software yet. Not sure what I’m going to go with.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

19 hours ago, Gill-T said:

Name the video "ground hog day".  Apply, rinse, and repeat.  Apply, rinse and repeat.

That's a good one Chad.  We call it the assembly line.