Fish moving inward yett?

It is hit and miss but there are good numbers around the pier heads at nite in the river, these cold nites and the rain were getting this weekend its gonna be on fire after Ike come through.

Russel Station was shut down, a friend was fishng there the other day and said water was flowing IN to Russel instead of out.

I grew up fishing there! :? :? :(

mostly likely but it all depends on mother nature and the flow of the salmon, you'll have to keep watching the reports, but unless a major run that heads up the river right before you go, there should be a good number of salmon staging in front of the river from 60 fow on in.

It is hit and miss but there are good numbers around the pier heads at nite in the river, these cold nites and the rain were getting this weekend its gonna be on fire after Ike come through.

Russel Station was shut down, a friend was fishng there the other day and said water was flowing IN to Russel instead of out.

I grew up fishing there! :? :? :(

WoW thats the 1st i heard about the station shutting down, i grew up fishing there myself also. probally not goin to be the fishing hole of choice this year for me.

concerning all this rain i think im going to take a stab at Sandy creek after Ike swipes by. ill keep u guys informed.