for sale : usa 1988 imperial vc230/5.7l V8 “new price 1000.00”

xdbcx

Selling my boat. Ran fine last time used. Discovered it has a bad stringer and need it gone. Price is negotiable depending on what she comes with. 5.7l Volvo with Volvo outdrive. Has tandem axle trailer. Asking 2000 boat and trailer only but will consider all offers. Has 4 riggers would be willing to part with as well that could be negotiated into price along with fish finder, lowrance lcx I believe. Just throwing it out there. She’ll be headed to the junkyard if no takers that could fix her up.

93AE0B3D-FFCC-41A6-9ADE-F8A5ABEC82D4.png

AC001841-547A-4A42-8106-4F2394CC167A.png

Edited by xdbcx
New price

really would like to see the interior and some floor pics. I'm still interested in this boat, I just don't want to drive 5hrs to find out it's a wire and plyer night nightmare, along with all the interior bump pads all rotted to shyt,. thanks for any pics of the sort???

So the boat does not have an hours meter so I do not have a real estimate of hours. Was a trolling vessel on Lake Ontario since new. Not every weekend she was used but probably most. I am the third owner I know of. Motor was maintained yearly. Trailer was rebuilt in 14 I believe. New lines, bearings cylinders and two of 4 tires. The boat is a project boat no questions asked. I think she’s in the neighborhood of 3500lbs or so. Used to tow it with my 95 Tahoe.