Hi - new Olde Farte from Bingo here

Hey from Binghamton, long time boater & fisherman, closing in on 70. Just came across this LOU site, not much of a computer user so was ignorant of it!  Mostly a Lake Champlain boater now since we got a camp there 10 yrs ago but used to be on LO around Sandy Pond, and on Oneida and Cayuga sometimes too.
Now selling our bigger & heavier glass 22' ProSport looking for a lighter easier to launch & trailer aluminum outboard cuddy so we can trailer her back to NY more often. We had 19 ft cuddy Starcrafts back in the '80s and '90s, they were very flexible & easy to use boats for fishing and family... so howdy from Roger in Bingo 

Edited by firedome

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the site firedome, what for boat are you looking to sell any pics, lots of guys one here looking for that size boat including me:lol: looking to get out of the inboards, as you can tell this so called spring is really etching the I/O’s out of my mind, here I sit with 2 boats both I/O’s can’t even think about getting them ready motor wise the next two weeks are looking bad, snow and freezing temps this late are killing me. :lol: :envy: