posting ups and downs.

Just an observation.

When I fish a lot I hardly post at all. Then as seasons change the fishing decreases and the posting become more. In the depths of winter posting becomes a steady stream and fishing just a dream. Cabin fever forces me out the door into my snow stained boat to stamp around in and postings turn into a torrent. Please Spring speed up your arrival and release me from this snow bound shore onto the water where my life means more.

Edited by rolmops
  • Like 2

Hell I hav even to my boat so often the past month my wife is starting to think I have a mistress, tried explaining to her I do and it’s the boat cause every time I go there the list keeps getting longer not shorter. Wife is gonnahate me once season gets here, she gonna think I am having an orgy for crying out loud. 

• Like 1

Hell I hav even to my boat so often the past month my wife is starting to think I have a mistress, tried explaining to her I do and it’s the boat cause every time I go there the list keeps getting longer not shorter. Wife is gonnahate me once season gets here, she gonna think I am having an orgy for crying out loud. 
Lmao I refer to my boat as my mistress lol. Mines in driveway and I still keep adding to my list too. Man I hope spring shows up

Sent from my SM-N920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Geeze I sure hope it gets here soon, I have nowhere to stack more must have items in the garage. Soon the wife will start nosing around and then I have to make up stories, AAA I had those forever, or I traded so & so this for that. Yupper shoveled 6” off my tarps again, so tired of the white stuff:puke: :puke: