Where's The Proof ?

Edd

OK you guys, after spending 4 hours on line looking for answers and coming up empty, I decided it's your turn.

What is, or is there any difference, between 'LEADER' material and line? ie; what is the difference between Maxima Fluorocarbon 12# leader material, and Maxima Fluorocarbon 12# line? I already know the obvious things such as price and quantity, but if you can offer any other differences please state them.

Oh yea.......is there any proof?

Edd

OK here it is direct from Joshua at Maxima America (714-850-5966).

Whatever you buy on the leader spool is exactly the same as what is on any other size spool of the same product. Fact is it's much easier to carry a leader spool into the field as opposed to a bulk filler spool.

He also said there are some companies that state their leader material is different than the line. But with Maxima....same-ole....same-ole.

Edd

Edd

Thanx for taking the time to find that out. I've been wondering for a long time. I figured they did something like some flyguys do (wax) or something. Makes sense for trollers to have a small spool in the tacklebox rather than the bulk spools. My tackle box weighs 42 Lbs already :roll:

Tom B.

(LongLine)

the only difference i know of is the one gambler stated. typically its much cheaper to just buy in bulk and purchase a spool of "line". i highly doubt that youll notice a difference in performance but you will notice a difference in price.