East end back to slowwww!

I fished the Salmon River yesterday and yes there are fish in the river but by no means allot of fish. I did fish very low in the river and I would say there are good numbers in the estuary and the rest moved off shore with the ward water that pushed in on Tuesday. Lots of rain coming, keep your fingers crossed.

Heaed back up this weekend with two new guys. What are your thoughts, fish the estuary or work the lake? I would rather fish the lake, but I would like to put them on fish.

I don't mind working the lake.

Going out of the big Salmon

Any fish at the mouth on top?

Rick,

I would work the lake if the winds allow, more room to spread out, and still a ton of fish out there. Tere was a run yesterday, but not a huge run, the temps have been driven down and out. With this cool weather, and the rain this weekend, it will bring another batch in. Good Luck, wish I could be out there myself.

Rich

We had our best luck close to the bottom. With flashers and flies, hammer and mirage being the best. The flashers were getting scrubed off on the leading edge. Good luck. Hope to be up one more time before the season ends.

i'm going to set-up in 60,work out to 80fow,if i don't mark anything i will drop everything to within 5-10 feet from the bottom.may check 100 fow and if still nothing,go in to 40.my best guess is 60-80 laying on the bottom where they won't mark much of the time till dark.then they pop up like majic.will be out sat 3-8 pm or so.will share info with anyone who calls.good luck