Sold / Closed 86 Bayliner

Selling my 86 Bayliner. 2015 and had a new transom and stringers and motor box put in. Comes with 4.3 Mercruiser, Fish Hawk X4 Lowrance hook 7 Scotty downriggers 6 horse Mercury 4 stroke kicker with EZ steer. New trim tabs and more. Planer board mast I'm sure I'm missing stuff but you get the gist of it. Any questions please call me at 607-345-5523. My name is Jim thank you. Asking price is 7K or best offer.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It's not often you find something for sale that turns out to be even better than described or shown in photographs... But this boat was one of those times.

Jim, it was a pleasure meeting you. My wife and I are very happy with the boat and look forward to putting many hours of use into it this summer.

I was surprised how well it towed/braked. Hardly knew it was behind me. Except the fuel use. :)

For now, its parked in the yard and I will be doing a few changes/minor repairs to make it "mine". Becky says the first change needs to be removing the "Hookin ain't easy" decals from the side. Hahaha! I guess she doesnt see the humor... I think her favorite features so far are the plush seating and bright cabin lighting. She already has evening trips, listening to the ball game, on her must-do list this summer.

I look forward to visiting with you in the future. Would love to get on some walleyes with you. Ive never trolled specifically for them, so that would be a treat.

Thanks again for a smooth transaction.