Rod tree suggestions

Frogger

Thanks for the tips guys. I’ve noticed that there’s a model that High Seas puts out that has the bottom tube more horizontal to the water for dipseys. Seems to be practical. Any issues running dipseys on yours?

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Thanks for the tips guys. I’ve noticed that there’s a model that High Seas puts out that has the bottom tube more horizontal to the water for dipseys. Seems to be practical. Any issues running dipseys on yours?

I thought about them as well but I can’t imagine it being much fun trying to get the rod out of the holder with a fish on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:14 AM, Smoke-N-Finn said:

Also have madsdocks, for their price you won't find nicer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have these on my little boat. They are great!! No reason to blow more $$ on big brand name products for this application- save it for stuff that really counts.

Frog;

I have been using Traxtech triple trees for the last four years, & IMHO you won' find any better. They tip down so you could put a rod tip in the water if you want to.

good luck

John

Edited by Iceman
additional info added

19 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Frog;

I have been using Traxtech triple trees for the last four years, & IMHO you won' find any better. They tip down so you could put a rod tip in the water if you want to.

good luck

John

This post made me realize that I should have stated that I only use my trees for board lines. I run my diver rods in Bert's adj holders set in Trax.

Thanks for following up Chowder, Iceman, I’m still trying to find where they are selling those traxs in twos for the price of one lol. Nice looking holders but wow they are up there in price.

Traxtech track is cheaper than Bert's. Getting ready to get some for my new rig, roughly $55 for a 12" w/backer plate, so not really that expensive compared to other stuff. It's the rod holders, & rigger swivel mounts for the trax that really get ya. If you really want to spend some $ get the Cysco units, they are the best, but....Still you don't want cheap diver rod holders unless you don't care about a king tearing the whole kit cat and caboodle into the drink

• Like 1

Well I appreciate everyone’s response and suggestion. Decided on the Traxstech trees. Walleye tackle store had a really good price. Great customer service. Can’t wait to get them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1