Must haves

So I got lucky and neighbor rerigged entire boat with new rod and reel combos and sold me all his current stuff at a killer deal. So I sit here trying to figure out a rig plan.

Let's here your must haves for trout/salmon and walleye.

Will have big boards dipsy riggers.

Currently on the have/plan list
2 wire dipsy
2 braid dipsy eyes
4 rigger rods
300 copper
200 copper
100 copper
200 weight steel
100 ""
50""
10 color lead.

My plan is to have designated Erie set and Ontario set

Edit....reels are 30 and 45s

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

I have found that playing music decreases bites.  I think its the harmonics transferring into the water through the hull, down the rigger cables, and through the dipsy wire.  Im being serious

Edited by jigstick

I have found that playing music decreases bites.  I think its the harmonics transferring into the water through the hull, down the rigger cables, and through the dipsy wire.  Im being serious
Interesting the boat I had I installed a nice system and we hammered the Lakers (really all I fished for in it) . Will have to keep a log this year.

When I'm out with the guys we are jammin with the wife and kids not so much will keep track.

The system in my new boat will be loud especially once I get amp and sub in. Right now it's just 2 6 rounds and 2 6*9 and is pretty noisy.

Really an interesting idea that I look forward to testing FB_IMG_1524256376248.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app