for sale : usa prairie dog smackin'

Just google big farms in that area, they will be glad to rid a few of those ankle busters out of the farmers field. Maybe the strictly grain farmers would be iffy, if they have anything on 4 legs I’m sure they’d be happy for your service!!

They breed like rats, and before you know it they have your landscape totally ruined, with holes in the ground that will break the legs of anything walking through the area whether your on horseback or your children are playing in your back yard, to deer passing through. They are a menace and there’s no way in hell you can kill them all. If they moved in on your property, all the tree huggers would be the first to bytch about them. They are the locusts of the everyday, they eat everything in sight.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pap said:

They breed like rats, and before you know it they have your landscape totally ruined, with holes in the ground that will break the legs of anything walking through the area whether your on horseback or your children are playing in your back yard, to deer passing through. They are a menace and there’s no way in hell you can kill them all. If they moved in on your property, all the tree huggers would be the first to bytch about them. They are the locusts of the everyday, they eat everything in sight.

Propaganda 

1 minute ago, bandrus1 said:

Propaganda 

Why don't you snuggle up to your teddy bear and keep your unwanted comments to yourself. Or are you one just to create shyt just to get yourself off on a Banshi wagon. I saw your crow remark also by the way. take a deep breath it will be OK!! I'll promise you that much. Your hunting buddy PAP:party:

• Like 1

Lived in SD for 3 years and smoked a lot of them.  Alternated between a .243 and a Swift so the barrels could cool down. 

Also Bandrus1  just for your info.  the ranchers poison them by the thousands and they still can't get rid of them.  I antelope hunt in

WY and that ranch is loaded even after poisoning.   steve.e  I can ask that rancher if he would want some shot if you would be interest in hunting WY.  He has 10000 acres and is a little over an hr NW of Gillette