Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KING ME

Sunrise over Shipbuilders

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Over before it starts?

Last year my season ended August 4th with a phone call when I was at the Oak letting me know my mother had passed just didn't feel fishing after that. This spring I put my third Scotty on and my son did a bunch of work on the boat. Got my spoons, flies and everything thing else I needed ordered for the upcoming season.  Called a good buddy and we decided to fish spring LOC,salmon slam and 1 k a day. Put in my PTO for the summer, plan was a total of 5 weeks of Salmon fishing throughout the s

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• May 9th LOTSA General Membership Meeting Featuring Capt. Bob Stevens of Sunrise ll Sportfishing

On Thursday May 9th at 7pm, the Lake Ontario Trout & Salmon Association (LOTSA) will be sponsoring a Seminar by Capt Bob Stevens of Sunrise II Sportfishing from the back of his boat at the Bootleggers Cove Marina at 6 O’Connell Dr. Wilson NY 14172. Bob will be sharing his knowledge and techniques on fishing for spring King Salmon at the Niagara Bar and also out of Oak Orchard.  Bob is currently fishing out of his boat called the Sunrise II it’s a 1999 34 ft. Pursuit Express Fisherman.  Bob h

in Topics

• GPS week roll over

Is you're Lowrance device affected?   Check it out: https://www.lowrance.com/news-videos/gps-week-rollover/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&fbclid=IwAR3V7iz82EfrrnaxYsBuFCj4DfVkd-YP0CWduN1RtLLCeNv4jxntpRfmHQw

in This Old Boat

• 3/29 shipbuilders

launched from the genesee, motored to the irondequoit bay outlet and set up a 5 rod spread, 2.0-2.3 was the speed. Goby Bayrat was the ticket today fished from 8 till 11:30 went 4 for 6. 15fow. water was 35 degrees and gin clear 

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Lake Ontario Satellite Images Over The Years

Here's an image I created showing end of march conditions for Lake Ontario going back to 2007.   The images vary by a few days each year due to cloud cover I tried to pick the clearest image to show the year to year changes.  Lots of ice in the north east corner of the lake this year but lots of rain over the weekend has it melting fast.    

in Open Lake Discussion