I had similar results fishing the same area both yesterday and Wednesday.  I think I recognize your boat and if you were in the rain you fished late.  I quit before you and headed in around 5:30.  I think you were the black Princecraft (if I recall correctly) that was near me late.   For anyone else thinking Mexico.  There is a lot of clear water...although the west winds will help with that a little and the streams are pumping full  mud as of this afternoon.  

I had similar results fishing the same area both yesterday and Wednesday.  I think I recognize your boat and if you were in the rain you fished late.  I quit before you and headed in around 5:30.  I think you were the black Princecraft (if I recall correctly) that was near me late.   For anyone else thinking Mexico.  There is a lot of clear water...although the west winds will help with that a little and the streams are pumping full  mud as of this afternoon.  

I was the grey tracker fishing near the prince craft.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

When everyone says there fishing in 10’ or 6’ of water is that where your boat is or is that where the planner boards are. I’m new at this and I’m trying to learn as much as possible. Last Sunday was the first time ever out for Browns and didn’t have a bad day but didn’t have a great day when it came to size. We have a planner mast off the bow and we were running the boards about 50’-60’ of both sides. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

When everyone says there fishing in 10’ or 6’ of water is that where your boat is or is that where the planner boards are. I’m new at this and I’m trying to learn as much as possible. Last Sunday was the first time ever out for Browns and didn’t have a bad day but didn’t have a great day when it came to size. We have a planner mast off the bow and we were running the boards about 50’-60’ of both sides. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Im ew to it also this was only my second brown trip. This site helped a ton. I tried to keep the boat in 10. I watched the temp looking for warmer water. 37-38 was the best we got. Found 40 but it was over 40’ when we made our turn. Also didn’t take any hits until we found darker water. Went from seeing every pebble to just barely seeing bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1