Android issues

anyone else having issues with the APP?  I keep getting a No Forum message in the APP.  If I delete the APP and re-install it'll work for that day, the next day it gives me the same error.  Not sure if it's my phone or not.

I haven’t had that problem yet , but I know I haven’t been able to use the search function , it responds with no topic found , searching something as broad as salmon or down rigger yields no results

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Well I’m not that tech savvy so I thought it was me, but I guess not, mine comes up but no way to navigate the site, everything I do brings me back to the LOU app page, if I type in New Content sometimes it goes to new content but after that page it returns to the app page, I gave up on it?? I go to google and say Lake Ontario United it comes up to app or Othet click other which is this site and no problems!! :thinking: very frustrating to say the least.

Edited by pap

Hi guys -

Yeah very frustrating.  The issue is specific to only Android devices and was caused when android forced us to upgrade app (out of my hands).  Unfortunately "forced" upgrades are bad (as many of you are probably experiencing on Android).  I'll continue to work with the developers to fix issues - could take a bit so please be patient.  In the mean time you could simply use the web mobile version and that should work find all the time on all devices. 

Thanks again for the patience and sorry about the bugs in the new release - know I'm as frustrated as you with this forced upgrade.  iOS/Apple app should have no issues.

Chad

Hi guys -

Yeah very frustrating.  The issue is specific to only Android devices and was caused when android forced us to upgrade app (out of my hands).  Unfortunately "forced" upgrades are bad (as many of you are probably experiencing on Android).  I'll continue to work with the developers to fix issues - could take a bit so please be patient.  In the mean time you could simply use the web mobile version and that should work find all the time on all devices. 

Thanks again for the patience and sorry about the bugs in the new release - know I'm as frustrated as you with this forced upgrade.  iOS/Apple app should have no issues.

Chad
No problem on my phone

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Lake Ontario United mobile app