Downrigger wiring question

Ok now that I have electric downriggers I just had a quick wiring question. Where am I better wiring it to. In my boat I have the starting battery, 2 batteries for trolling motor and a battery that I run my fishfinder and fish hawk. Would there be any interference with them. Thanks 

Starting battery should be stand alone for one obvious reason. Trolling motors may also get you back to port if the main engine fails. That leaves you with the least essential battery to wire them up to ,fish hawk and fishfinder battery and no, that will not cause any interference.

18 minutes ago, Bozeman Bob said:

Starting battery should be stand alone for one obvious reason. Trolling motors may also get you back to port if the main engine fails. That leaves you with the least essential battery to wire them up to ,fish hawk and fishfinder battery and no, that will not cause any interference.

Thanks 

We run 4 down riggers wired into regular a/c outlet boxes. Put a two prong plug on each downrigger. Not only does it allow quick disconnect but each time you plug or unplug them it helps strip off some oxidation/corrosion.  

Ok thanks. When u were fishing out of Olcott how far east of the pier did u bounce your rigger of structure?  I normally don't get my boat that shallow. I normally run boards that shallow thanks 
I'm guessing, but I'd say within 100-200 yards out and 100 - 200 east of piers. Wish I could be more specific. We were in 8fow. It got hectic real quick so we never were able to drop a waypoint. We had riggers down 5-6'.

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

19 minutes ago, NymphO said:

I'm guessing, but I'd say within 100-200 yards out and 100 - 200 east of piers. Wish I could be more specific. We were in 8fow. It got hectic real quick so we never were able to drop a waypoint. We had riggers down 5-6'.

Thanks. Seems kindof odd to be out that far and come across that. I guess I'm going to have to pay a lot more attention out there. I appreciate the info. 

On 4/1/2018 at 3:43 PM, NymphO said:

It has been bothering me about what you guys ran into. So I got on navionics and this is what I found.

Screenshot_20180402-171914.png

Screenshot_20180402-171840.png