New member but been reading for some time.

Hello, finally after 15 years I have a boat! Last fall I obtained the deal of my life on a Alumacraft 185 Edge Sport. Only took her out twice in the fall and can not wait to get out on Lake O for spring salmon fishing.

I got such a good deal on the boat I added everything I could think of within reason. I was able to add a 10”Helix, 9.9 Merc Kicker, Minnkota Ulterra with I-Pilot, Cannon Digitroll 5’s, marine radio and Fish Hawk! I could not have asked for a better setup or deal. I feel very blessed and like my father was watching down on me.

I grew up on Lake Erie, my father had a 18ft Forester, trolled, jigged and spin fished. It was the time of my life.

I have spent many hours on this forum learning and revisiting what I already knew. Great group of people overall and a lot of friendly, helpful people who take there time to assist.

First trip out, weather permitting will be out on the bar or by the mouth of the river. Never been salmon fishing on Lake O. Can’t wait. Taken my son, if fishing is good he will be hooked!

I look forward learning and to contributing.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app