Sold / Closed 3 1/4" uv/glow/flash hybrid lures spoons

If they were anything other than mag spoons I’d have everyone of those spoons, nick “was” “is” one of the best lure painters ever!! Those won’t take long to sell, damn it if they were anything but mags!!

If they were anything other than mag spoons I’d have everyone of those spoons, nick “was” “is” one of the best lure painters ever!! Those won’t take long to sell, damn it if they were anything but mags!!
Mag spoons?, they are only 3.25". Mag spoons are little bigger than the that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Pap, they are only 3 1/4" spoons. Perfect for Browns or walleye. Still available, never got a call

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

2 hours ago, hookedupf7 said:

HAs anybody heard if he is going to get back up and going?

OK I’ll tell you what I know. I talked to Nick in the fall of last year, I needed some lures done. He has done every lure I own. He didn’t return my texts. Finally I left a rather stern message and he told me that a awful thing happened to his shop. (I was asked to keep what happened under my hat) anyway things were supposed to be getting rebuilt and I asked about a month ago about doing my Lures we are getting close to eye season. He told me he didn’t know when he would be up and running?? So that’s where I left everything go, and searched other places to get things done. So I still have piles of lures bought in clear and glass in boxes. End of story.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pap said:

But those aren't mags? They are only 31/4 long.

9 minutes ago, MikeyP said:

I know, I made a big mistake in my mind I was thinking 2 3/8” and 3 1/4” was a mag in the heat of the moment I made a dumb decision!!  :envy: :envy:

Edited by pap

36 minutes ago, MikeyP said:

I know, I made a big mistake in my mind I was thinking 2 3/8” and 3 1/4” was a mag in the heat of the moment I made a dumb decision. I didn’t see your pm, I left the house at 10:am for a doc. Appt and didn’t get back till 3:30 pm, just bad timing, make matters worse I forgot my phone. Every 3 months I have what I call doctor day. I’m sorry but I can’t blame anyone else other than myself. Appreciate the thought put forth!!!