Wanted WTB Daiwa 47LC Power Handles

Looking to upgrade my 6 Daiwa  47LC Great lakes reels with power handles. These are the old style with the green reset button. Tuna Tom's site no longer has them and clearly states that the newer Sealine 47LC power handles will not work.

**Part numbers E17-5503, 6E175503, E17-5501, 6E175501, E21-8601, 6-E21-8601, 6E218601, & 6E2186010 are all the same part or have been replaced by number E17-5504. This handle is in no way compatible & will not fit the older Daiwa Great Lakes 47LC (the one with the green counter reset button), 

Hoping someone has some handles laying around that they aren't using or old reels they wouldn't mind taking it off of. 

Let me know what you have and what you want for them.

Edited by tj13825
update

A few years ago when I upgraded the drags in mine to carbon fiber and i was thinking about the power handles as well despite the fact that the reels have a relatively higher gear ratio already and was told that there weren't any for that particular model and that the ones for the newer models wouldn't fit either. I have the power handles on my newer reels even with the higher gear ratios like the 57 (used for coppers) and maybe you could adapt one with modifications but you would also have devise a new fastening nut as well as reshape the handle shaft hole.

Thanks BigB,

These are 8mm X 5MM the same as the power handles Tuna Tom sells that states these will not work, the 47LC is 9mm X 7mm. I may have to go this route and do some modification. I did find in my search that some of the Penn power handles are 8mm X 7mm and need less modification.`

Thanks Again

Terry