Honeoye and silver lake crappie

How's the spring crappie fishing in these lakes. I've never fished them for crappie open water. This last year I did decent through the ice for crappie in honeoye I marked a ton of fish and got slot of followers so I know there's fish so I would assume the spring crappie has to be decent. Silver haven't caught any but haven't fished the lake very often either. Just figured I'd get some insight on what you guys think about both lakes for crappie and if you would recommend one over the other?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just an FYI - We discuss in pretty good detail about trout and salmon fishing here because they are a roaming fish and aren't particularly vulnerable like schooloing fish like walleyes, perch, crappies etc.. Tributary fishing the issue is similar and the often mentioned term is "spot burning" and it can be a legitimate concern. Usually the personal messaging  (PM) componnent here is used to relay any desired information to fishing friends on here that you don't wish to go public where there is a high risk of unwanted attention to your post information.

I got ya I wasn't looking for specific spots or anything, just wondering if they are worth while for spring crappie. But if anyone has any info on spring crappie on either lake you can PM me. I fish chautauqua lake a lot in the spring for crappie, as well all season for walleye. So If anyone wants to share some info I can help them out on Chautauqua!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United