Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Erie eyes, on Gambler Riggs?

Yesterday took the drive to Sturgeon Point to try and fill a box full of Walleye! And I am glad I brought a bunch of Gambler Riggs worm harnesses!!! The bite was incredible to say the least, and all but one fish came on Gambler Riggs, 23 walleye and one giant perch! Riggers, divers, lead core, they were chomping the hell out of these things!! Great product, and I would highly suggest giving them a go!!    

in Walleye

• black box ?? testing boat

did a test on my cannons, and got .55 volts from neg batt term and steel cable with ball down 40-50feet, other rigger had .56. Will this black box reduce it? I know there are different thoughts on this but any usefull info would help. I am willing to try anything to help catch more fish. 19ft tin boat also. thanks

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• FOR SALE Fishing tackle Rods and Reel COMBOS

20.rods some reels. ALL IN A BUNDLE.1400. CASH   We have a collection of fishing reel. fresh water Lake Ontario   2. Garcia 7000 made in Sweden   4 Diawa 47 SH Reels. $55   2: Diawa 57LC. $55 each.   1,Okuma converter CV 30 D 30lb test wire $55.       1 Magna pro line counte $55.00   1 Magna 30D Okuma line counter $55   3 Diawa SG 27 LC $55. EACH   Also Plano tackle box loaded with lures $125. SOLD   Can pick up or have them shipped located in Massachusetts.   Em

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Tackle Box - $50

Fenwick tackle box plus fishing lures. Check out the pictures. Super nice...great shape!!  $45.                Location Greece, NY     Contact: (585) 581-2595            

• For sale. Fishing.tackle Set of wingers new

These are hand made by husband we are selling our boat so no longer need the extras Aluminum and stainless   These will last a really long time un less you hang.them up on the bottom. Lol   40.00 for.the pair. Plus shipping   Located in Massachusetts   Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app