FIX IT

what the heck is going on with the site half of the post show up and the pictures cannot even edit your post unless that part is gone over to the side... FIX IT DUDE slow is hell too...... if you are paying for this you are getting a bum deal... liked the old one better.... sorry tell it like it is...

Kappy - try killing the favorites listing over on the left hand side. I've noticed those few half threads generally display about 3/4 - 7/8s when I do that. Everyone needs to reduce/resize their photos. And yeah the site has gotten slower since the store was added. oh well I'm sure Chad's working on it.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

p.s. like the avatars though :D

Longline is right. The site is best viewed at t resolutions higher than 800x600. Couple that with a favorites list on the left side and you are looking at even less real estate than 800x600. cheese.gif 95% of the current users of the site don't have a problem. Site also seems blazing fast on my end (both at home and at work). Try upgrading your computer and Internet connection if you are unhappy with the speed. afterDinner.gif I can assure you we got the top servers you can buy so I know the problem is not on our end.

yikes came off the wrong way,,, sorry guys,,

I should have reworded it now that I read it my bad

just trying to read stuff and see pics cannot get all of it..

cannot close the adds on the left either i do not see an X or anything

to do it.. my apoligies kappy