New World Record Walleye!!

Xxx

Yesterday I was reading my April edition of Mack’s Lures News Paper there was and article stating that a new world record walleye was caught in Richland Washington, I forget the guys name, but was smart enough to keep it alive. They called the right people and they came with a official scale, and it shattered the previous record of 20.32 pounds weighing in at 23.12 pounds this is only the second walleye to be caught over 20#’s in the United States. The fish measured 38.1/2” girth measures 25.3/4” the boat it was caught on was a 1976 12’ aluminum boat being propelled by a early 70’s 10.hp Evinrude motor, he was fishing for red fins? When he knew he had a big fish on, battled this fish for over 2hrs before it came to the net. I’m not tech savvy enough to do whatever needs to be done to put up the pics. But go on to Mack’s Lures news and hopefully you can see and read it for yourself!!!! PAP

Edited by pap

It’s a friggen April Fools Joke, what an ass I am, well it was fun reading but not amused by such nonsense!!! I really like Mack’s Lures, but would have never thought that they would have put that on the front cover of their news letter:envy: :envy:

Edited by pap

1 hour ago, rolmops said:

Yes, there was something fishy about that story and you ,pap, swallowed it hook ,line and sinker:lol::P:rofl:

Glad that’s all I swallowed. :lol::puke:

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/9/2018 at 6:45 AM, bosco said:

I was going to say that (even if true) it's still nearly 2 lbs shy of the legendary Mabry Harper's 25 lber out of Old Hickory Lake in TN.

Right, and there have been more than a couple over the 20 pound mark, as well.  Greers Ferry 22 pounds and change from the 80's is one them.