32 And flurries

Looks sweet man ! What will those panels do for power ? I need the dummy terms, not tech savvy example.... Charge all your battery's in a day type setup ?

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Should charge battery in few hrs under no load should maintain full charge while using TV and cell chargers.

3 settings
Dead battery recovery under 10v
Normal charge 2/6 amp charge to 13v
Maintain charge on and off as needed to maintain full bat

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On 4/15/2018 at 9:28 AM, stoneam2006 said:

Should charge battery in few hrs under no load should maintain full charge while using TV and cell chargers.

3 settings
Dead battery recovery under 10v
Normal charge 2/6 amp charge to 13v
Maintain charge on and off as needed to maintain full bat

Is there back feed protection or are these on Accessory non charging batteries? Non charging being only charged from the panels? I would hate to see you burn those up with the boat motor trying to feed into them.

Is there back feed protection or are these on Accessory non charging batteries? Non charging being only charged from the panels? I would hate to see you burn those up with the boat motor trying to feed into them.
They will not be hooked up to the main boat battery's while the main motor is running. They also have overcharge protection on them.

For now they are on battery's only charged by solar. Eventual plan is to put a switch to my main battery's to allow me to switch that on to charge them when main is not running. Still some research to be done there.

Thanks for the heads up always good to hear concerns.