for sale : usa Invader Downriggers

Invader Downriggers Electric 4x8’ telescoping booms that stand upright when not in use 

weight retrieval’s installed 

used but in very good condition w/ bases 

pick up 12# ball no issue !

original cost $500 ea  

sell $200 each local PU  delivery from eastern PA  only 

if I want shipped I’ll split with u approx $40 each !

i have extra parts I’ll throw in free pulleys , switches , etc 

contact me direct

[email protected]

Product sold closeout ad 

Edited by Capt. Lou
Product sold

I bought these riggers, I’ve never saw a more over kill on the way these were manufactured. Lou represented the Invader downrigger, on the east end of LakeO, so I had to have these bad boys, even came with spare parts, switches line counters, you name it,O even motor covers!! 

Pap,

I have 4 electric Invader downriggers that I bought used back in the early 90's and they just keep going. Every once in a while I think about buying some Cannon or Big Jon but can't justify doing it until these give up. Hope that you get as many years out of yours!

Terry

Yes sir I got a in-depth story of how these riggers came about and why they got discontinued!! I feel that these riggers will last my lifetime, because Lou was a company Rep I got his and his were the biggest one they made, 8’booms!! They are telescopic, like the cannons. I have a set of Mag 20 Cannons and hate them, they lay in the garage!! I busted the tips off two of my Ocuma DRpoles they are so lightning fast there is no room for error. Glad you responded to this post, glad to hear your happy with them!! Makes me feel even better about my purchase!!!

1 hour ago, pap said:

Yes sir I got a in-depth story of how these riggers came about and why they got discontinued!! I feel that these riggers will last my lifetime, because Lou was a company Rep I got his and his were the biggest one they made, 8’booms!! They are telescopic, like the cannons. I have a set of Mag 20 Cannons and hate them, they lay in the garage!! I busted the tips off two of my Ocuma DRpoles they are so lightning fast there is no room for error. Glad you responded to this post, glad to hear your happy with them!! Makes me feel even better about my purchase!!!

What happened to your super duty Lake Systems project you were so hot on awhile ago Pap? 

3 hours ago, pap said:

Are you looking to sell the mag 20's Pap? a friend of mine is looking for a set.

• 11 months later...