Irondequoit Bay first outing

It felt great to finally get out fishing. We fished in front of irondiquoit bay for 2 hrs. Boat ran great with no issues and the fish were nippin. Went 5/6 with a nice class of browns. It was all bay rats for me today in 12-15 fow.

This was first opener I couldn’t fish with best friend since as long as I can remember. As we all get ready for making more memories with friends/family cherish every one of them. Looking forward to all the reports and hope every has a safe season

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile appIMG_0144.HEICIMG_0147.HEICIMG_0150.HEICIMG_0146.HEIC

• Like 1

It felt great to finally get out fishing. We fished in front of irondiquoit bay for 2 hrs. Boat ran great with no issues and the fish were nippin. Went 5/6 with a nice class of browns. It was all bay rats for me today in 12-15 fow.
This was first opener I couldn’t fish with best friend since as long as I can remember. As we all get ready for making more memories with friends/family cherish every one of them. Looking forward to all the reports and hope every has a safe season

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile appIMG_0144.HEICIMG_0147.HEICIMG_0150.HEICIMG_0146.HEIC

IMG_0144.HEICIMG_0147.HEICIMG_0150.HEICIMG_0146.HEIC

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app