1998 Bayliner 2452 Hardtop - Ready to FISH!

mjb377

1998 Bayliner 2452 Hardtop - $26000 obo- Loaded!

This 24 ft hardtop sportfisherman / cruiser is loaded and ready to fish with 2 Cannon Mag 10'S, 6 rod holders, rocket launchers, LOWRANCE x510c color fish finder, GPS, JRC 16 mile radar, and more. UNDER 300 HOURS on Mercruiser 5.7L. The boat is in excellent condition and 100% ready to go. In the water and ready to water test on Cayuga Lake (Ithaca, NY). All reasonable offers considered! For pics and more info see:

http://ithaca.craigslist.org/boa/833668996.html

hahaha guys... I apologize for the lack of posts, I found this site about a month ago but never made the time to get involved. Cayuga does have plenty of fish, especially lakers. My only reason for selling the boat is that we want a bigger one! Here's a couple of my better catches from the past few weeks. I tried to let the big one go but she was floating on the surface in under 5 min.

372615649_WXyMQ-M.jpg

372616789_Agv9j-M.jpg

mjb377, it upsets me that so many guys lurk on this site and take as much info as they can to improve their catch but never give back any info for others. But when it comes time for them to sell something, their first post is in the selling section and you never hear from them again. :( This site has a bunch of folks that are more than willing to SHARE information to make us all better fishermen, but like anything else, when it gets to the point of all TAKE and no GIVE it will be the end of a good thing.

Nice fish btw.

All Muskybob is saying there is some people that will use this site to get as much info they can with out giving back to the site then post just to sell something. I also see the point if it helps a regular member find the boat they want that is good. But what is great about this site is every one helps every one out. So it's not a big deal but it would be nice if those people understood that. It takes alot of work to keep this kind of site up and running. And muskybob is one who puts in mega time to keep the site fun .

who cares if the guy posts?. Hes selling a boat. If Im looking for that model boat...why do I care if he posted his fishing reports? He has it under classifieds. Chill out

BP, That's the end of this discussion on this thread. I don't need YOU to tell me to chill out. If you want to discuss this further feel free to PM me or contact Blue Eye about it.