Give it a try!!! its totally free

Landshark

170 views and 3 results posted.I think this is part of the Power Squadron final test (the easy part) . either a lot of people aced the test and dont want to embarress us who posted results or there not happy with there current knowlage of the "rules of the road on the water"...Ive mentioned before the" Power Boating Squadrons " Boating course and i recomend it to everyone it cost 40 bucks when i took it 2 years ago .Its a great wintertime class .It will improve your understanding of all boating related safty and navagation issues,proper radio use,and many other tips and ideas related to boating.THE INFO YOU LEARN COULD SAVE YOUR OR SOMEONES LIVES.

Ray I agree with you 100%.I was going to take the online test here in Mass because New Hampshire and Maine requires a cert to be legal and New Hampshire told me they won't accept an on line course in less you take a sit down test. So I ended up taking a USCG course and now I'm good for life. These online tests are an excellent way to study for the real course but I think I learned so much more taking the actual course.Just my 2 Cents

Look, I took the test when I worked at Mercury Marine in Fond du Lac. Prep classes were given during lunch period for 8 weeks, & then you took the written test. Mostly common sense, & the test was very easy, if you took the time to read the study guide & do the home work!!!!! By the way I missed two questions. No matter how much you try to educate the public, the results will remain poor. Just look what is happening to this country & our State in particular!!!!!! We are bankrupting people in New York State do to the size & cost of government, all manufacturing is leaving, as is our new talent fresh out of school!!!!

edit: I removed that last statement Iceman. No need for that kind of thing. Please limit your political feelings a bit. - muskybob

BoaterExam.com

Online Boating Safety Exam Results

Pass Congratulations!

You have successfully passed your Boater Exam.

You should now be prepared to obtain your New York Boating Safety Certificate by passing the classroom proctored exam with New York State Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation. Remember, you can access the New York Safe Boating Course material at BoaterExam.comâ„¢ and take another free exam at any time leading up to your classroom course.

To find a New York Boating Safety Course in your area, please visit New York State Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation online at www.nysparks.com/boating/cls_boat.asp.

Score: 85%

Right Answers:

Wrong Answers:

Review Answers

Contact Us

Toll Free

Tel: 1-866-764-2628

Fax: 1-866-216-7793

[email protected]

Mon-Fri 9AM - 11PM

Sat & Sun 9AM - 11PM

Eastern Standard Time

bill i hope your kidding as i was ,but im still looking for a link for that test.OMG i spent 12 hrs on the salmon river and the fish never stopped running it was the longest biggest run of salmon ive seen in 36 years of fishing the river.i would estamate near5000 fish went by me today