NEW MEMBER FROM HOMER NY

BD2THBONE

My name is Jeff. I just purchased a 1987 Bayliner Trophy 21' to replace my 14' grum. I named it SECOND CHANCE because it needed alot of work. Its set up with 4 downriggers, plainer masts, fish hawk, lowrance lcx and all the rods and reels and lures. On Friday I took it out on Cayuga, North Of Taug. park. put 10 fish in the boat, 3 bows the rest were lakes. all taken from 100-60' over 300fow. I need to thank all of the members of LOU for the great information you put in your posts, especially one member Sean(hooked up) who gave me alot of good tips to get me started. I plan to fish the finger lakes to learn more about my equipment then next year head north to Lake Ontario to put some big fish in the boat.

This site is great, Thanks Jeff(bd2thbone)

Welcome to the forum. I did the same. Baught my first boat last August (2003 Lund 17') and learned how to use all of the equipment on Owasco. Went out the first time to LO for salmon. Caught my first in the lake two weeks ago. There is a lot of good people here with lots of great information. Everyone is very helpful.

Jim