Looking to get a couple new nets

I am looking for opinions on net sizes.

I have an old cumings salmon net with the 6' handle that slides into the yoke for storage but its just not long enough to effectively boat fish while trolling in my newer boat. It worked "ok" in the old small boat with an outboard but with the new boat having an I/O when one guy is standing on one side of the doghouse fighting a fish the net man needs to be on the other side of the doghouse and with the riggers and dipsy rods in the water getting the fish close to the boat can be fun to say the least.

My current hoop on the cumings is 30X27 and the hoop size for salmon feels pretty good but way overkill for trout with the 4 foot deep net. The other small net I have is seen better days and has a makeshift extension .

I am looking at the Ranger 34X30 with the 8' extension handle for salmon and either the 25X25 or the 28X30 with 8' handle for trout. 

The boat is a 20' Lund so I don't have a ton of room on board and one of the crew usually gets hit with the net handle at least a couple times a year lol.

Below is Ranger's net sizes

I appreciate your guys pro's con's and suggestions.

Terry

Muskie-Salmon-Table.jpg

i have a 34x30 that is perfect for kings. i also have a 20x20 that i use for trout and a 25x25 that is always on the boat for a backup.the 25x25 is "usable" for salmon and good for trout. just make sure you get the coated nets. the hooks don't get stuck in  them