Wanted WTB: 14-16 aluminum

Looking for a solid aluminum 14-16 foot boat to take to Canada. I would like a split bench seat in back but open to any layout. Also open to anything else as well motor no motor, trailer no trailer, seats no seats.. whatever lol

Edit***

Looking for a small three bench seat type of boat. Any style of utility boat 14-16ft. Has to be light enough to have three guys pull it from water and drag on shore. Similar to a lund wc14 or a ssv

I will not need the trailer after I pull boat to cabin in Canada. So if anyone wants a cheap trailer after my trek north please let me know. We can work out deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm thinking of going bigger so I may sell this one! It is a vintage 1963 15.6 MFG In absolutely mint condition! Pretty much found it in bubble wrap in an old woman's garage! Everything is original and it runs like a TOP - I have it rigged up for fishing with 14 ft outriggers and rod holders - The Original seats are flawless (I took them out and stored them! you can put them in with 6 bolts) I'm older and the seats were low so I just use tripod chairs with backs! This is the perfect 2 man fishing machine - real heavy trailer, New tires and a Bimini Top, New Cover! I've only had her out 3 times crappie  & walleye trolling and LOVE IT, but wife says its gota go if I want another! This boat is a true classic 40 hp Evenrude runs like the day she was born! I got 3600 into it Would consider taking 3000 just to get a new one!  (Would like something just a little bigger for Lake Erie)  It really is Cherry!

if you may have and interest drop me a line at [email protected]

1963 MFG.jpg

Looking for a solid aluminum 14-16 foot boat to take to Canada. I would like a split bench seat in back but open to any layout. Also open to anything else as well motor no motor, trailer no trailer, seats no seats.. whatever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Check out my add 10 or so down the page. Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...