Wanted WTB Church Walleye Boards (Need 4, 2 each side)

Bought all my church boards (6) with tattle tail flags cheaper than cabelas wanted 4 of the old style fixed flags, from Franks Outdoors. :yes: :yes:

Opti tackle  boards track exactly the same as the off shores. A little different style release but the only major difference is price because one is made in the good old USA and one is made in China.  The boards you buy from Frank's great outdoors are seconds.  They work just the same though.

I know the request was for church, but as a rookie ( and funding) I bought some Cabela's boards with tattle flags for 20/EA. They run with offshores just fine, handled 3-4' waves and wind, tattle flags worked perfect for browns, and have a very easy release setup, and ran perfect with 3 color core. The releases do seem breakable but they havent broke yet. I'm beyond impressed for the money. Even with some OR clips added they are a much better value than the competition. That's a rookie opinion but I looked at them for what they all are, a chunk of plastic with a release. Some like red, some like yellow, I like value.

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1