for sale : usa Clasic 1963 MFG 15'6 MINTY 4O HP Evenrude

I'm thinking of going bigger so I may sell this Sweetheart! It is a vintage 1963 15.6 MFG In absolutely Mint Condition! Stored indoors and barely seen the light of day!  Pretty much found it in bubble wrap in an old woman's garage! Had it completely gone through! Everything is original and it runs like a TOP - I have it rigged up for fishing with 14 ft outriggers and rod holders - The Original seats are flawless (I took them out and stored them! you can put them in with 6 bolts) I'm older and the seats were low so I just use tripod chairs with backs! This is the perfect 2 man fishing machine had it 2 1/2 footers and glides- real heavy tilt trailer & heavy crank, New tires and a Bimini Top, New Cover! I've only had her out 3 times crappie  & walleye trolling and LOVE IT, but wife says its gota go if I want another! This boat is a true classic 40 hp Evenrude runs like the day she was born! I got 4000 into it Make Offer!  (Would like something just a little bigger for Lake Erie)  It really is Cherry! Guys flock to it at the launch!

If you may have and interest drop me a line at [email protected]

1963 MFG.jpg

Edited by samdawg
price

I'm thinking of going bigger so I may sell this one! It is a vintage 1963 15.6 MFG In absolutely mint condition! Stored indoors and barely seen the light of day! Pretty much found it in bubble wrap in an old woman's garage! Had it completely gone through! Everything is original and it runs like a TOP - I have it rigged up for fishing with 14 ft outriggers and rod holders - The Original seats are flawless (I took them out and stored them! you can put them in with 6 bolts) I'm older and the seats were low so I just use tripod chairs with backs! This is the perfect 2 man fishing machine or husband and wife weekend runabout- real heavy tilt trailer & heavy crank, New tires and a Bimini Top, New Cover, New Battery! I've only had her out 3 times crappie & walleye trolling and LOVE IT, but wife says its gota go if I want a bigger one! This boat is a true classic 40 hp Evenrude runs like the day she was born! I got 3600 into it Make Offer! (Would like something just a little bigger for Lake Erie) It really is Cherry! Guys flock to it at the launch! "SWEET BOAT" This is destine to climb in value should one keep it like it has been! Should be hanging from the ceiling at Bass Pro :) $4000 or BO

1963 MFG.jpg

JV Crappie.jpg

JV Smallmouth.jpg