Weather forecast in your neck of the woods??

Xxx

From the weather channel it is showing major ice going on in Ny. State can we get a on the scene forecast in your area?? Worried about the limbs of a pine tree over our camper in the Black River Bay campground in Dexter Ny. Thanks for any info!!!! PAP. Now their saying just rain?? So what is really going on.

Edited by pap

Ok well the lesser of two evils, is not ok but at least no ice on everything and wicked wind is a recipe for disaster!! Thanks guys sitting here 250 miles away and the weather channel showing Michigan getting pelted with snow and winds headed towards Ny State makes for nervous situation :puke: getting pretty tired of Mother Nature actions!!

hey mike,i would have someone check your camp if you can,here in the Adirondacks,we got close to a half inch of freezing rain and some wind in the 40mph range,trees and power lines down everywhere,went and checked on some friends houses who live out of the area this morning and found one that had a tree come down on his roof and did a lot of damage!!!!

17 hours ago, finsntins said:

hey mike,i would have someone check your camp if you can,here in the Adirondacks,we got close to a half inch of freezing rain and some wind in the 40mph range,trees and power lines down everywhere,went and checked on some friends houses who live out of the area this morning and found one that had a tree come down on his roof and did a lot of damage!!!!

Thanks will call the office # I think it’s the same as the house# the owners live just outside the campground property!! The tree is pretty much dead, as the ants have been drilling holes in the base of the tree for years. I’m going to see if they would cut it down. That bad boy will take out a few trailers for sure!!

Yeeoow that doesn’t look fishing friendly, nor old half dead tree friendly!!! I’m starting to believe I’ve been kidnapped and dropped off at the North Pole!!!