Well I went and did it.......

I went and bought a Proline 2950...1998 with twin 250 Horse power Evinrude Etec engines 2012 models with 300 hours each.  It is still pending the sea trial and final inspection, but the engine downloads from the computers showed no issues of concern, both engines operating normally and in normal ranges...It still has to pass compression check, gear lube check, and my inspection but looks like it is a done deal unless I find something to stop me....I will post the pics in the next post.  I have to haul it up from a few states away but Cayuga is about to get a larger charter boat, and it will hit Ontario at least one two two weeks out of the year.  She has a 10-8" beam, 29 foot at the water 30 bow to stern, plus a large swim step.  Full cabin and mid berth.. Needs some love on upholstery and a small area of headliner, and a washdown pump...but all that is stuff I can do in a weekend......next is outfitting with Traxstech probably with gimbal mounted rails........

• Like 3

Congratulations Mark. I've fished from 21's and 24's and Prolines are good boats. The important thing is getting something you are happy with and have faith in out there:yes: The Etec motors purr like a kitten and are really good on gas compared with a lot of other motors.

Edited by Sk8man