Crazy Yankee Sportfishing - Friday the 13th = KING

Days don't get much better than today when you're Brown Trout fishing on Lake Ontario! Many Browns came to the net today, and we went 1/2 on King Salmon. We took our biggest Brown Trout of the season today at 12.5lbs and the Salmon we landed was 15lbs. These guys from West Virginia were floored by the fishery they were shown today!

Once we had our share of Brown Trout in 10' of water we slid out to 15-30' of water and found a bigger class of Brown Trout. That was cool enough for me, but when we hooked two Salmon in that water we weren't leaving it!

Today's program was Bay Rat Lures Short Shallows back 100' in Can't Afford It, My Secret, BT Candy, Ayu, Yankee Troller, Citric Shad, and Ridin Dirty. Our Fishing - Chinook Diver-Stainless Steel Troll Fishing Divers were going out 10-20' back with Mulloto, Yellow Tail, Glow Frog, and Green Shorts. Our Cannon downriggers took both King bites down 20-25' fishing a Sea Sick Waddler and a Green Shorts spoon fished 50' back.

FishUSA | EGO Fishing - Designed for the Savvy Angler | Daiwa Corporation - USA | McCoy Fishing Line | Humminbird

30698062_10155574070311194_315092802427944960_o.thumb.jpg.3f8cb6411138f69befb27f3b37780258.jpg30704427_10155574070611194_306183128995594240_o.thumb.jpg.c6fd404452c829e2df1f0c51452994c6.jpg30707485_10155574070496194_7693998048912867328_o.thumb.jpg.eefa65b4fa63dd02ba1d4de86434500d.jpg

• Like 1

WOW those are so slob Browns!!! Those are some fine looking kings for this time of the year, that tells me that there shouldn’t be a shortage of food for those big boys!! Congrats Yankee you never cease to amaze your clients and me!! Congrats on your banner day.

Those clients were me and my crew from WV.  I was gonna drag my boat up and fish for four days but the weather had something to say about that.  I booked this charter for instruction and fortunately Friday happened to be the best day.

I have nothing but good things to say about Rick and his brother.  Anyone wanting to brush up on their tecniques should give him a call.  He answered all my questions.. Best charter I have ever been on and not just because of all the fish we caught...Planning on fishing with him at Wilson if I can get it to all come together.

37 minutes ago, VooDoo said:

Those clients were me and my crew from WV.  I was gonna drag my boat up and fish for four days but the weather had something to say about that.  I booked this charter for instruction and fortunately Friday happened to be the best day.

I have nothing but good things to say about Rick and his brother.  Anyone wanting to brush up on their tecniques should give him a call.  He answered all my questions.. Best charter I have ever been on and not just because of all the fish we caught...Planning on fishing with him at Wilson if I can get it to all come together.

Nicely said VooDoo it’s nice to here positive experiences from guys on a Charter trip, especially those that give info on every trip they go on. Glad to hear you guys had a great day with Rick and his crew. This goes to the other charters out there also. I’m going on a half day trip with Gene on the East side with other LOU guys also, this really puts the “can’t wait” mode into overdrive!!!   :yes: :yes: