for sale : usa Shark weights

Did you try Troutman 87?   Not sure if he goes to 8 pounds, but he's a member, and I've purchased from him before.   Good quality

and good pricing/shipping costs.

Hey Nick, I called them earlier and He said they already placed their order for this year. I asked him for a contact number so I could call them myself and they told me they order from shark website. I’m gonna check that out in awhile. 

Bandrus 1 do you have a pics of yours. These that my buddy has are actual 8lb chrome shark weights that he has had for years. I sent an email to shark and waiting for a response. I’m still searching for him. Thank you all for all the responses and help. 

Hey Nick, I called them earlier and He said they already placed their order for this year. I asked him for a contact number so I could call them myself and they told me they order from shark website. I’m gonna check that out in awhile. 

That stinks... That would be another option is to get ahold of shark. I just checked. I thought they made 8lbs but it doesn't look like they do.
Could always message ed directly on facebook to...

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

2 hours ago, Rods up said:

Bandrus 1 do you have a pics of yours. These that my buddy has are actual 8lb chrome shark weights that he has had for years. I sent an email to shark and waiting for a response. I’m still searching for him. Thank you all for all the responses and help. 

It is on my boat.. prob won't be able to get a pic till weekend... It is just a single weight that came with my boat and I don't run it really