Net Bag Tamer/Strap

Looking for some help finding a product that I know I have found before but can't seem to use the right search words to find it again. I am looking for a strap or clip that attaches to the handle of the net and holds the net so it doesn't float into the fish while netting but then releases the net under the weight of the fish. I can't remember who makes them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Terry

I use the zip tie with the extra mounting hole on the end and attach a pinch pad release to it. Wrap some electric tape around the net handle before attaching the zip tie so it wont move. 

Edited by Tyee II

I recently bought a used Ranger net and found out it had a nifty rare earth magnet with small clip hooked to the basket. I just clip the magnet to the metal handle extension release pin. It works awesome.

I don't know who makes it but I'd like to find another one.

• 1 month later...
I recently bought a used Ranger net and found out it had a nifty rare earth magnet with small clip hooked to the basket. I just clip the magnet to the metal handle extension release pin. It works awesome.

I don't know who makes it but I'd like to find another one.
I've seen these magnet Gizmo s on office supply stores, or to use on refrigerator....

Sent from my XT1030 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

52 minutes ago, ontherise said:

Small planet clip and a zip tie

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

This is what I have in my big net. Works great but wrap some electrical tape on the handle before you zip tie. Keeps the zip tie from sliding.