Sold / Closed Starcraft Fishmaster 210 PRICE REDUCED TO $41500

Trorun

that boat is a beauty.  I noticed that you had asked the community when your but was new about problems  with the boat pulling to one side when you got it on plane and it sounded like the prop was cavitating.  At that time it was a mystery and even the dealer was baffled.  Have these problems been fixed? Is this why you bought a replacement just 3 years later?

• Like 1

The replacement decision is based on getting into a boat more suited for salt water fishing as my son has moved and settled in out on the cape.  I have been looking for a Grady White Gulfstream for the past 2 years to do this and have found one.  The cavitation problem was motor position and the pulling to port was a result of not getting the bow up out of the water enough which was a combination of motor position, not trimming up far enough.  The dealer also made an adjustment to the motor that improved the overall performance increasing the wot rpm range to where it should be. All of the previous conditions have been resolved and the boat performs well. I still like the trim tabs to level the loads out occasionally. I had the troll Controll added to the big engine, this is absolutely the most precise trolling at 50 rpm increments.  You can adjust your speed by tenths at the push of a button. The kicker motor is still nice for security on the big pond but the big engine is very efficient and easy to control. Hope this long winded answer suffices.

The replacement decision is based on getting into a boat more suited for salt water fishing as my son has moved and settled in out on the cape.  I have been looking for a Grady White Gulfstream for the past 2 years to do this and have found one.  The cavitation problem was motor position and the pulling to port was a result of not getting the bow up out of the water enough which was a combination of motor position, not trimming up far enough.  The dealer also made an adjustment to the motor that improved the overall performance increasing the wot rpm range to where it should be. All of the previous conditions have been resolved and the boat performs well. I still like the trim tabs to level the loads out occasionally. I had the troll Controll added to the big engine, this is absolutely the most precise trolling at 50 rpm increments.  You can adjust your speed by tenths at the push of a button. The kicker motor is still nice for security on the big pond but the big engine is very efficient and easy to control. Hope this long winded answer suffices.

Same boat added back the equipment that I decided to leave on it. Sorry for the confusion.  The price at 42500 was for boat big motor, small kicker, Minnkota and trailer. The 45000 includes the Axiom and the Raymarine autopilor, the fish cleaning table was thrown in as well.  I can sell it without.

• 3 months later...