This is brutal

Yea buddy your farther along than I. Rain and snow tonight were I am possibly a 1” on the grass and decks, either way this white stuff sucks!! Leaving in the first Thursday in May to open up be on the water Saturday, 10 years ago Saturday 12:01am. That’s when we used to have spring.:lol:. Looks good, nice job!!!

Yea buddy your farther along than I. Rain and snow tonight were I am possibly a 1” on the grass and decks, either way this white stuff sucks!! Leaving in the first Thursday in May to open up be on the water Saturday, 10 years ago Saturday 12:01am. That’s when we used to have spring.[emoji38]. Looks good, nice job!!!
We have spotty snow 1-2 called for tonight then 50 this weekend again. Kids baseball was scheduled to start 2 weeks ago....that didn't happen still have yet to have a practice

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ha ha, funny you say that about practice, my daughters had 2 practices, 1 outside and 1 at the batting cages, Saturday at 1pm is there first game:thinking: this ought to be interesting to say the least!!. Fortunately for them they are playing as fill in, for another team that has there first game Saturday, as the other team only has 7 girls and didn’t want to forfeit their first game.

• Like 1

We got 4" of snow Sunday and then a pile of freezing rain Monday. Caused havoc with the power lines. 25 to 30 poles in a row down in some places.I think about 7 or 8 house fires that will be blamed on power surges. Hoping the forcast 65 degrees shows up next week so I can put the new autopilot and HDS7 Gen 3 into the boat. Once that is done check bearings and hopefully ready to rock.

• Like 2