Krystian

Hudson River Spring striper update

We had a good trip two weeks ago out of Newburgh landed at least 40 fish mostly small ones but caught two 31'' and three 22'' first trip with my own boat , drifting with bloodworms . Found out how expensive bait was and if you can even get any . How are you guys making out with downriggers and leadcore , 

We had a good trip two weeks ago out of Newburgh landed at least 40 fish mostly small ones but caught two 31'' and three 22'' first trip with my own boat , drifting with bloodworms . Found out how expensive bait was and if you can even get any . How are you guys making out with downriggers and leadcore , 
Depends the days with the downrigger I'm trolling for 4 hours rest of the day drifting with the worms

Sent from my SM-J700P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Don’t know much about stripers. Do guys fish for them for the fight or to eat them?
We are allowed to keep one per person a day besides they will give you hell of a fight

It’s going to come to an end quickly here. Strange year, but every season is a blessing.

Depends the days with the downrigger I'm trolling for 4 hours rest of the day drifting with the worms

Are you trolling the tides or just when things are slow? I only troll, can’t be bothered with bait when lures are so easy to keep alive.

Are you trolling the tides or just when things are slow? I only troll, can’t be bothered with bait when lures are so easy to keep alive.
Most of the time I troll first thing if I don't get nothing I set up bait then a couple hours I switch to trolling again now the day's it's longer I could take advantage of it

Hi guys I just finished this video from my couple of trips on Hudson River Striper .

Enjoy

Tide lines my friends