New Member from Ohio / WTB Sodus Bay Home

Howdy everyone, I was introduced to the forum over the weekend from a fellow member.  I live in Northeast Ohio, mainly a walleye fisherman here during the year on my 1987 Pursuit 2200 Cuddy Cabin, 225 Evinrude and 9.9 Honda hangin on the back.  Home town and home port is basically Lorain, OH, but fish several ports with other guys on their boats.  I recently re-committed / focused on drift fishing for walleye, and only troll when abso-necessary.  I fish Ontario when possible with a buddy who lives in Orchard Park, used to live in Lockport.  We'll salmon fish anywhere from the Niagara River to the Oak and everywhere in between.  Got some nice perch thru the ice on Sodus Bay back in January, and like fishing the lower Niagara from boat or shore for steel when weather permits.

My inlaws live in Oswego, and I'm currently looking for a retirement home (4 season) on Sodus Bay, in case anyone has friends or family or contacts that might have a home interested in selling without the agent mark-ups.  Budget is about $250k.  Prefer properties not on the islands, as my inlaws aren't boaters but do like to be near the water.  Also, can't do like 30-40 stairs to get to the house or the water cause they're getting up there and I don't much care for stairs either.  Appreciate any leads anyone has.  Casually looking, but looking nonetheless.  Aint getting any younger!