Anywhere from 8-20 feet of water.  Look for the green water and they should be in there.   Only lures i took fish on were Bay Rats Goby and BT candy.  Have taken a couple on a jointed rapala chartruse.  Long leads and slow.  Keep an eye on the other boats.  If you see them catching try to switching it up.  Slow down /  speed up / different lures.  Last Sunday took everything off the riggers for some reason. Hang in there you will get them. 

Good luck

• Like 1

I made my third trip today and finally hit after several small tweaks over the past two weeks. I actually sped up from 2.8 to 4.0 mph (speed per a phone app.). Sometimes the best thing to do is make a turn. If you get a fish on rod inside the turn adjust slower and opposite for a fish outside turn. Other posters here are giving you good info. on baits. Stay thirsty!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

We went out for a couple hours this morning caught 15 Browns and nice king. Fished 13 to 25 ft at 2.2 mph. Bay rats in orange colors as well as mixed veggies were good. Spoons mixed veggies and crazy **** were good as well. Find the green water and put some bright colors on and the fish will come. Caught fish on the boards on the riggers as well as the chinook divers.IMG_0158.JPGIMG_0154.JPGIMG_0162.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app