Start of 2018 muskie season

Hey guys. I know your season doesn't open for a bit, so i'm posting my usual picture to get you excited for the opener and rub it in a bit.

We took delivery of our new boat this spring. Between getting the rigging done and the long lasting winter, we just got our season started. We put our first muskie in the boat last Saturday and added a few more after that. Things are behind so far, as water temps were still mid 40s. The spawn is probably on or about to be on for many of the OH lakes we fish in the spring. Good luck to everyone this year.

IMG_1973.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Thanks. The fish we got were trolling. You can see an inline board right behind the boat. We put 10 hours on each motor and broke them in properly before we starting fishing this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Great looking fish, Adam.  Also, I like the "NY feel" to the picture with your Chautauqua sweatshirt on!  Keep the pics coming...maybe seeing you hooking into them will help my cabin fever!

--Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Muskie Slime on the gunwales is the only proper way to break in a new boat[emoji6]. Congrats on a nice fish. Many successful and safe outings in your new boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...