Summer Internships For Environmental Science?

I just contacted SUNY ESF yesterday about a summer intern. I’m a land surveyor, I work for Patriot Design & Consulting. We do a lot of topographic surveys for engineering, and environmental projects. I’m specifically looking to staff a FEMA project that I have in Clinton County NY, surveying profiles across the Saranac River, Chazy R, Ausable, Little Ausable, and the Salmon. Approximately 75 miles of river and bridges. He’d have to be ok working outside, and being in and out of the water. These are fun projects for us, they get us out there in woods a lot more than other projects.

He can email me if he’s interested at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

6 hours ago, Jolly II said:

I just contacted SUNY ESF yesterday about a summer intern. I’m a land surveyor, I work for Patriot Design & Consulting. We do a lot of topographic surveys for engineering, and environmental projects. I’m specifically looking to staff a FEMA project that I have in Clinton County NY, surveying profiles across the Saranac River, Chazy R, Ausable, Little Ausable, and the Salmon. Approximately 75 miles of river and bridges. He’d have to be ok working outside, and being in and out of the water. These are fun projects for us, they get us out there in woods a lot more than other projects.

He can email me if he’s interested at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Thanks for the info and the offer! What would the housing arrangements be for this project, and the length of the job?

Thanks for the info and the offer! What would the housing arrangements be for this project, and the length of the job?

The job will go for most of the summer, I would imagine until he starts back at school for the fall semester. As for housing, we get allowances for hotel stays, one person to a room, and $59/day perdiem. I usually try to get us at the Bestwestern in Plattsburgh, clean, comfortable rooms and a good continental breakfast in the morning there.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app