Cayuga 4/27

Did splash down with my dad's boat out of Treman. East side , North troll. Boards, flatlines, riggers at 12'. Spoons on riggers, sticks on others. Went 13/22, Browns and salmon. Browns were 14"- 18", salmon were 14"-22". Of course lost the biggest one's at back of boat. Surface temp on East side was 43*-45*. No bites outside of those temps. Had to go 2.5 mph to get hits.20180427_164818.jpg20180427_130745.jpg20180427_072241.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We did well the last two days On browns and LL and today and I couldn't believe the size of the accidental pike we were getting.  We were in the StarCraft fishmaster with the yellow boards off the mast.  We were also the boat that was fighting a fish today and not paying attention and wrapped a board 10 ft the other side of the weather buoy hahahaha.  I'd post a pic of a pike but someone would have a fit saying I shouldn't have taken time to take a quick pic before releasing.  By the way, the weather buoy does not give at all. Also thanks to those who took the time to pm and call me

Edited by Landshark
  • Like 1

Fished the college north of long point yesterday to get equipment all checked out and had a nice boat ride. 38 degree water temp
May run up to deans cove early next week,...has anyone been out of deans?

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Landshark said:

We did well the last two days On browns and LL and today and I couldn't believe the size of the accidental pike we were getting.  We were in the StarCraft fishmaster with the yellow boards off the mast.  We were also the boat that was fighting a fish today and not paying attention and wrapped a board 10 ft the other side of the weather buoy hahahaha.  I'd post a pic of a pike but someone would have a fit saying I shouldn't have taken time to take a quick pic before releasing.  By the way, the weather buoy does not give at all. Also thanks to those who took the time to pm and call me

Here :P

Fish are fine.. jet right off

https://ibb.co/maXzYc

Edited by bandrus1

14 hours ago, Seamus said:

Fished the college north of long point yesterday to get equipment all checked out and had a nice boat ride. 38 degree water temp
May run up to deans cove early next week,...has anyone been out of deans?

I my opinion it not worth fishing Dean's yet I would go to Ithaca
Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Thanks darkwater1

i have the boat now up on the hoist at my camp on the east side across from Sheldrake.

i might scoot up to the north end and see if the north crescent green can area has warmed up. 

Ithaca / Myers is a long boat ride from me although the fishing reports sound tempting 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2018 at 9:00 AM, skach1 said:

Did splash down with my dad's boat out of Treman. East side , North troll. Boards, flatlines, riggers at 12'. Spoons on riggers, sticks on others. Went 13/22, Browns and salmon. Browns were 14"- 18", salmon were 14"-22". Of course lost the biggest one's at back of boat. Surface temp on East side was 43*-45*. No bites outside of those temps. Had to go 2.5 mph to get hits.20180427_164818.jpg20180427_130745.jpg20180427_072241.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hmmmm.... looks like you guys had fun